TOP 10 MOST (insert adjective) THINGS I’VE HAD TO EXPERIENCE SINCE TRYING TO GET A DIVORCE … IN OTTAWA
- lose all contact with my perfect children, Sean and Cate, my dog and my cat,
- spend 120+ days in jail (all due to the hearsay of John Kiska),
- spend 150+ days in psych wards involuntarily (all due to the hearsay of John Kiska),
- lose my entire professional wardrobe, art, jewelry and children’s memorabilia due to an orchestrated eviction of which I was never informed … while I was unlawfully detained … for a crime I didn’t commit,
- earn not a single dollar in professional revenue despite my ownership of two federally-incorporated businesses, a consulting background, a diverse skill-set and a solid education … since 2016,
- be beaten by Quebec Provincial Police so severely that I thought my ribs were broken,
- be charged with “Break & Enter” by Ottawa Police Services when:
- I co-owned the house,
- stole nothing,
- had no criminal intent,
- I’d been illegally denied any communication with my children for five months by malicious “ex” and
- was desperate to end the emotional and psychological abuse they were forced to endure.
(This one is tied with Newfoundland RCMP charge of “Assault with a Weapon” for tossing an advocacy button at a stupid person),
- be called paranoid, mentally ill, wicked, stupid, uneducated and more … by #JustAnotherLawyer and other keyboard warriors in Twitverse, Reddit, Quora and Instagram,
- be labelled “Not Criminally Responsible” by both Ontario-based psychiatrists Zeynep Selaman & Joel Watts and Quebec-based psychiatrist Paule Kemgni due to the faux diagnosis of “delusions, persecutory type” … despite never having committed a crime.
- defend myself from a Courts of Justice Act S. 140 vexatious Application originated by the thugs running the City of Ottawa: the Ottawa Police Services Board, chaired by psychiatrist Gail Yenta Beck (see Mummygate).